You want to use video created by other apps or even by a real camcorder? If you can get it to the Photos App (camera roll) then you can import it to Dartfish Express
- The icon you are looking for is the +
You'll find it in the videos list but in this example we are going to import directly into a folder. If you don't have myDartfish Premium, you can jump directly to instruction number
- Select a collection (on the iPad, you'll find the collections menu at the top of the screen)
- Now you can import into this collection. Again, you are looking for that + button from back in step 1
- You can use it as it is, or trim it by dragging the sliders at the bottom of the screen
- Import is complete. You'll find the file in the collection and in the videos list.
Don't forget to sync when you want to see the video online and on other devices.