Presentation mode is the best way to show off your analyses in a simple way. Use drawing tools to enhance the presentation, without editing your original montage.
Add voice-over narration
Record your analyses and add voice-over narration to provide your team and athletes with personalized feedback.
Share on a secondary monitor
Share presentations on a secondary monitor or project them onto a larger screen (Right-click on the full screen button).
The Present mode is a mode designed for the presentation of the montage. Its purpose is to be a simple space where the montage is available, includes all the analyzed items and offers presentation tools such as pointers or magnifier without any risk of damaging the actual montage. This mode also contains a voice-over narration feature that allows users to record their presentation and then share it with the coaches, athletes and other stakeholders.
How to use the Present Mode
Access the Present mode by clicking on the Present button on top of the montage pane (available in the Live, Replay and Edit workspaces). As soon as there are some items in your montage, the Present button becomes active.
The layout of the Present mode is very similar to the Edit workspace:
- Select the highlighters you want to use for the presentation and voice-over analysis. None of them modify the actual montage, and any drawing applied will be reset when exiting the Present mode. When the Auto Clear Drawing option is activated, any drawing applied when the video is paused will be erased when the video is played again. Set-up your presets by selecting a highlighter and its properties, and by right-clicking on the preset slot.
- Set up your microphone, the recording profile of your video and the folder in which the video will be stored on your computer
- Start the screen recording and voice-over narration. It is possible to pause and restart a recording.
- Secondary screen presentation. Right-click on the fullscreen icon to select the screen on which the fullscreen will be applied. On Windows 10, a video displayed in fullscreen on a secondary monitor will also be displayed on the original screen. The mouse hovered on Dartfish software can be displayed as a laser pointer.
When a recording is stopped, the user can directly review the recording
- Back leads back the the Present mode. The video will still be available on the computer's recording folder
- Discard Recording deletes the video on the recording folder
- Export & Share will publish the video on a dartfish.tv channel or Smart Could
- Closing the window will exit the Present mode and lead back the the standard workspaces.