When watching tagged videos on dartfish.tv, you have the possibility to filter the list of events displayed using their keywords. Administrators of the dartfish.tv channel can optimize this layout by defining the order in which the categories will be displayed.
- Click on the settings icon on top of the pane. If this icon is not visible, it means that you don't have the necessary rights for this operation. Check that you are signed in with your correct account or contact the administrator of your channel
- Tick the box "custom" to define the order of the categories.
- The keyword categories in the left box will be displayed first in the filter pane of the video player. The categories in the right box will then be displayed in the default alphabetical order. Select the categories in the right box and add them one by one in the left box. Order them using the "Move up" and "Move down" button to define the optimal layout.
- Select the order of the keywords within a category. They can be ordered from largest to smallest or alphabetically.
- When you are done, click on "Save changes". Restart your browser to see the changes in the video player.