Welcome to Dartfish Video Software Solutions. Dartfish Software provides you with cutting-edge video and enrichment functionalities in easy-to-use applications in order to make the power of video accessible to everyone. Its ability to deliver instant visual feedback, to highlight key points of interest on the video and to give you the necessary tools to easily manage and share video brings the users an evident and invaluable assistance in all understanding and learning processes.
1. Dartfish.tv account creation
If you have purchased a licence on our website www.dartfish.com, go directly to part 2
If you have purchased a myDartfish license directly from Dartfish sales force or have received a license from the dartfish.tv channel of your organization, you will receive an email with a link
myDartfish license received from the dartfish.tv channel of your organization
myDartish license purchased via the direct sales force
Click on this link and you will be asked to sign in with a dartfish.TV account. If you don’t have any, you can create one (for free) by clicking on *create an account.
Once signed in, you will arrive on the webpage www.dartfish.tv/welcome where your products are displayed.
- Download the installer by clicking on the "download" button below Dartfish 10. Save this file on your computer and run it.
- Important : you need to install the software using the Windows Administrator account
- Select myDartfish Subscription
- Enter the credentials of your dartfish.tv account and click on Sign in
- Your installation is not successful and a desktop shortcut has been created. Click on Close, your installation process is finished
3. Silent installation for myDartfish licenses
Silent installation is the process of automating installation by entering commands at the Windows command prompt. This method bypasses the multi step installation process and is therefore more efficient when an organisation has many computers to set up with Dartfish.
NB: if you have a Dartfish 10 Classic software, you can use the same steps but you will need to adapt the file names accordingly
- Extract the Windows Installer file (MSI) from the software installer Dartfish10_pro.exe.
- Find the path of this file and copy it in the following command line.
msiexec /i "C:\Users\adrien\Desktop\Dartfish10_pro\Installer\Dartfish10.msi" /q /l* %TEMP%\install.log
- Run the Windows Command Prompt as administrator
- Copy and execute the above command line
After this process, the software will be installed on the computer. As this is a myDartfish license, users will need to sign in with their own dartfish.tv account to use the software
4. Freshdesk – Support for myDartfish Licences
The freshdesk https://support.dartfish.tv/support/home provides a lot of documentation regarding the Dartfish products. This is where you will find tutorials, user guides, support documents on external devices and access to the support desk.