You can download videos from dartfish.tv to your computer or to the Dartfish Express App. However there are some limitations to be aware of:
The video must be downloadable!
- All videos on your myDartfish Smart Cloud are downloadable
- On dartfish.tv channels, the administrator controls who has download access rights to a collection
- On dartfish.tv channels, the administrator can decide if public or pay-to-view content is also downloadable
In other words, you must contact the admin if you cannot download from a dartfish.tv channel and you think you should be able to. The easiest way to do that is to click the Contact button on the home page of the channel. Sorry, Dartfish cannot override the wishes of channel owners, so don't even ask us!
You must be signed in
- To download you must have a dartfish.tv account. This is free to create.
- When viewing from a mobile device, download is only possible to the Dartfish Express app and a myDartfish Plan is required
- If you are using a computer, you can download but the video file will be saved to your disk. It won't automatically transfer to your Express library.
Express can only edit analysis created by Express
- How about that! You can modify and tweak someone else's analysis to be able to reuse it.
- If the analysis has been created by Dartfish software it is not editable in Express but you can add your own still shots.
Download the .dartclip file to use the analysis in Dartfish software
- Dartfish key positions and tagging data is stored in a .dartclip file. This file can be downloaded from the attachments list. Save it in the same location as the video.