Because you are reading this article, let us assume that you have already checked the obvious; the card number, expiry date and cvv number have been entered correctly, you haven't reached your credit limit and your card hasn't expired.
It's possible that your card issuer is protecting you by limiting how the card is used. You should contact them to ask whether there are any restrictions that might prevent an online payment to myDartfish. In some cases the restriction can be removed. Otherwise you may need to use a different card. Here are some examples of restrictions.
- Your card has a limit on the size of any single transaction
- Your card doesn't accept charges from an online source
- Your card doesn't allow automated billing
- Your card doesn't allow international transactions (myDartfish payments are made to a US account)
- The address in your account settings doesn't match your billing address (applies only to some cards)
If all else fails and you are not able to use your card, we may be able to issue an invoice (conditions apply). Contact Dartfish for assistance.