- Open a video and click the Compare button
- An empty video display appears. Drag and drop a second video on to it from the library.
- Each video has video controls to 'jog', 'scrub' and 'nudge'. Use them to find the comparable moment. This is the sync point.
- Click the Done button to 'lock' the sync point and get a single set of controls for the comparison
- Zoom and position tools enable you to get the optimal view of the action. You might also hide the Library to make best use of the available screen space.
- When you have finished making your observations of the comparison, click the Close button to return to the original video.
Compare videos in split-screen Print
Modified on: Wed, 29 Jan, 2020 at 4:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.