- Open a video and click the Compare button
- An empty video display appears. Drag and drop a second video on to it from the library.
- Each video has video controls to 'jog', 'scrub' and 'nudge'. Use them to find the comparable moment. This is the sync point.
- Click the Done button to 'lock' the sync point and get a single set of controls for the comparison
- Zoom and position tools enable you to get the optimal view of the action. You might also hide the Library to make best use of the available screen space.
- When you have finished making your observations of the comparison, click the Close button to return to the original video.
At present, comparisons cannot be saved. You use them then throw them away! The ability to save comparisons is planned for a future release.
Modified on: Thu, 5 Apr, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.