Welcome to Dartfish Video Software Solutions. Dartfish Software provides you with cutting-edge video and enrichment functionalities in easy-to-use applications in order to make the power of video accessible to everyone. Its ability to deliver instant visual feedback, to highlight key points of interest on the video and to give you the necessary tools to easily manage and share video brings the users an evident and invaluable assistance in all understanding and learning processes.
Once a device license has been installed on a computer, the software can be used without the need to sign in with a dartfish.tv account.
1. Dartfish.tv account creation
After purchasing a device licenses, you will receive an email with a link
Click on this link and you will be asked to sign in with a dartfish.tv account. If you don’t have any, you can create one (for free) by clicking on *create an account.
Once signed in, you will arrive on the webpage www.dartfish.tv/welcome where your products are displayed.
- Download the installer by clicking on the "download" button below Dartfish 10. Save this file on your computer and run it.
- Select myDartfish Subscription
- Enter the credentials of your dartfish.tv account and click on Sign in
- Your installation is not successful and a desktop shortcut has been created. Click on Close
- Launch the software and click on Sign-out on the top-right corner
It is possible to purchase more than one copy of the software. Go to the account settings page of your dartfish.tv account and click on "Manage devices". You will find here the list of devices on which a copy of the license has been installed. In the below example, the software can be installed on 4 devices at the same time and it has already been installed on one computer.
If you reach the limit of authorized devices and you wish to install the software on another computer, click on "Remove" and install the software on the new computer. You don't need to uninstall the software from the old computer.
The freshdesk https://support.dartfish.tv/support/home provides a lot of documentation regarding the Dartfish products. This is where you will find tutorials, user guides, support documents on external devices and access to the support desk.
5. Silent installation for device licenses
Silent installation is the process of automating installation by entering commands at the Windows command prompt. This method bypasses the multi step installation process and is therefore more efficient when an organisation has many computers to set up with Dartfish.
NB: if you have a Dartfish 10 Classic software, you can use the same steps but you will need to adapt the file names accordingly
- Extract the Windows Installer file (MSI) from the software installer Dartfish10_pro.exe.
- Find the path of this file and copy it in the following command line. Use the credentials of the dartfish.tv account that owns the license.
- Run the Windows Command Prompt as administrator
- Copy and execute the above command line
After this process, the software will be installed and activated, the admin account will be signed out and anonymous users will be able to start the software.