Welcome to Dartfish Video Software Solutions. Dartfish Software provides you with cutting-edge video and enrichment functionalities in easy-to-use applications in order to make the power of video accessible to everyone. Its ability to deliver instant visual feedback, to highlight key points of interest on the video and to give you the necessary tools to easily manage and share video brings the users an evident and invaluable assistance in all understanding and learning processes.
1. Dartfish.tv account creation
If you have purchased a licence on our website www.dartfish.com, go directly to part 2
If you have purchased a myDartfish license directly from Dartfish sales force or have received a license from the dartfish.tv channel of your organization, you will receive an email with a link
myDartfish license received from the dartfish.tv channel of your organization
myDartish license purchased via the direct sales force
Click on this link and you will be asked to sign in with a dartfish.TV account. If you don’t have any, you can create one (for free) by clicking on *create an account.
Once signed in, you will arrive on the webpage www.dartfish.tv/welcome where your products are displayed.
- Download the installer by clicking on the "download" button below Dartfish 10. Save this file on your computer and run it.
- Select myDartfish Subscription
- Enter the credentials of your dartfish.tv account and click on Sign in
- Your installation is not successful and a desktop shortcut has been created. Click on Close, your installation process is finished
If you are updating your Dartfish software, it is possible that you have been moved to the myDartfish licensing while you had until then used a 25-digits license key (cf. screenshot in B2). If you are in this situation, you will need to add an additional step before following the instructions of the part B here above:
- Uninstall the Dartfish software that is already installed
- Run the CleanSettings.exe (available here)
- Then, proceed with the instructions in part B
The freshdesk https://support.dartfish.tv/support/home provides a lot of documentation regarding the Dartfish products. This is where you will find tutorials, user guides, support documents on external devices and access to the support desk.