When launching Dartfish Live S, a Windows error message appears :
System error. The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
If you receive this error message, your computer is either missing an update from the package "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Library" used by Windows or is not installed.
In order to solve this issue, you need to install all the available updates for Windows then update the "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Library" . To do this, please follow these instructions :
1. Install all Windows updates available for your operating system
- Go to the Windows Start Menu and select Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update.
- Check for Updates.
- Install all the available updates.
- When all the updates are installed, restart your computer.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until you do not have anymore updates to install.
2. Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- Go to the page Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, and click on Download.
- Download vc_redist.x64.exe if you have a Windows 64-bits operating system or vc-redist86.exe if you have a Windows 32-bits.
- Run vc_redist.x64.exe (Windows 64-bits) or vc_redist.x86.exe (Windows 32-bits) and select Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the package, run the same file .exe and select Install.
- Restart your computer
You should now be able to launch Dartfish.