Channel Statistics Evolution – Advanced statistics
Dartfish offers the possibility to use the statistical tools and the dashboards of Google Analytics to analyse the evolution of your TV channel. By linking your TV channel to a Google Analytics account, you will have access to various reports showing for instance what pages your users visit, where they come from, what device they are using to visit the channel and a lot more infos.
Historical data will not be available
Here is a guide that will help you to configure quickly your channel and Google Analytics account and gain access to all those information:
- Open a google analytics account under https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click on Admin > Property Settings > Tracking Info > Tracking Code and copy the Tracking ID in the red area on the below screenshot.
- Go to the admin page of your Dartfish TV channel: https://admin.dartfish.tv/ChannelSettings
- Go to Statistics > Channel Evolution and paste the Tracking ID in the field “Stats tracking ID”
- The statistics of the Dartfish TV Channel will now be displayed on your Google Anaytics page.