Release 8 - 12.12.2018
Release 7 - 14.11.2018
Release 6 - 10.10.2018
Release 5 - 16.07.2018
Release 4 - 07.05.2018
Release 3 - 28.02.2018
Release 2 - 06.02.2018
Release 1 - 19.12.2017
Release 0 - 26.10.2017
Dartfish 10 Release 10
Patch released on the 29th of April for a licensing bug fix
New licensing for device licenses
- This updates introduces the new licensing for device licenses
- Once installed on a PC, device licenses do not require a sign in to be used
- Device licenses are managed from a dartfish.tv account.
- Zoom works correctly in Live workspace
- Tabs of tagging panels can be moved in the same group of tabs
Dartfish 10 Release 9
- Present simply: presentation mode is the best way to show off your analyses in a simple way. Use drawing tools to enhance the presentation, without editing your original montage.
- Add voice-over narration: record your analyses and add voice-over narration to provide your team and athletes with personalized feedback.
- Share on a secondary monitor: share presentations on a secondary monitor or project them onto a larger screen (Right-click on the full screen button).
- Crash when navigating through montage items in fullscreen
- Montage publishing error when adding the description as an overlay on the video
- Wrong synchronization of video and notebook if an event is set as a synchronization point
- Publishing of large tagged files without audio
Dartfish 10 release 8 - 12.12.2018
Manage Teams & Players easily
More details on the dedicated tutorial
- Create a database of teams and players available for your tagging panel.
- Quickly add new players by importing them from a CSV file
Arbitrary panel layout with the canvas and grid tools
Users need more flexibility to lay out the buttons in a tagging panel. v10 now offers two new tools:
- Grid: a grid with a number of cells to host the buttons in an orderly manner.
- Canvas: a fine grid where the buttons can be laid out freely (similar to myDartfish Note panel).
You want to re-use a previous game analysis or combine the analyses of your co-workers into a single montage. You can now do it by importing a montage to your current analysis:
- Use videos of your previous montages in your new analysis
- Work in parallel with other analysts and merge your montages to create a final single video
- Software won’t crash when using the fast forward function in the Edit and Library workspaces with .mts video files.
- Keywords correctly assigned to all events when using the persistent keyword and text box tools.
- File of events extracted to the PC are now correctly named with all selected keyword categories.
Dartfish 10 release 7 - 14.11.2018
- Improved performance of video playback in Edit workspace. Videos with high bitrates play more smoothly
- Drawing templates: save the drawings that you have applied to one video and replicate them onto other videos by exporting and importing drawing templates.
- The layout of the Options window has been re-designed vertically
- Performance improvement for 3D analysis with a large number of 3D items
- Speed can be displayed in km/h and mph
- Extract precise measurements and data from your 3D analysis (position, speed, acceleration, distance and more). You can now save those data and export them on a .csv file
- Reset with just one click the persistent keyword buttons activated in a player group box.
- All the events will be numbered by default (event1, event2, event3, etc...). There still is an option to keep the first event without numbering under Tools > Options > Advanced > Tagging.
- Improved stability of the tagging panel
- The markers in the zone tool are more visible.
- Define more precisely the zones in the Zone Tool by unticking the box “snap to grid”. The zones are not aligned to a grid anymore and the maximum number of zones has been increased from 64 to 1024
- Easier management of the event pane:
- During your post game analysis, view all the events corresponding to the time of the playhead by clicking on the new filter “Display current events”
- Filter your events by color
- Deleting an event by pressing on SHIFT and clicking on the bin icon allows to bypass the confirmation pop-up
Dartfish 10 release 6 - 10.10.2018
Users with a myDartfish license are not logged out anymore after a crash
- Users with a myDartfish license are not logged out anymore during a publishing or a notebook import
Optimization of 3D Analysis tools
In Replay, the events displayed in the events pane are refreshed accordingly to the videos in the tray
- Improvement of save process for the stillshot drawings
Optimization of graphic hardware acceleration
The "Fast forward" and "Rewind hotkeys are fixed in Edit workspace
The montage publishing dropping to 0 is fixed for the .mp4 videos
When opening a .storyboard file and its corresponding videos, linking one video will link all the montage items included in this video
Dartfish 10 release 5 - 16.07.2018
The new 3D analysis feature is available! Enrich your game and practice footages with real drawings and precise measurements. Draw animated shapes and arrows, track trajectories, calculate player speed and distance and much more with the Dartfish 3D analysis .