Release 12 - 14.10.2019 / Patch 28.10.2019 / Patch 05.11.2019 / Patch 25.11.2019
Release 11 - 19.08.2019
Release 10 - 04.04.2019
Release 9 - 13.02.2019
Release 8 - 12.12.2018
Release 7 - 14.11.2018
Release 6 - 10.10.2018
Release 5 - 16.07.2018
Release 4 - 07.05.2018
Release 3 - 28.02.2018
Release 2 - 06.02.2018
Release 1 - 19.12.2017
Release 0 - 26.10.2017
Dartfish 10 Release 12
Patch released on the 25.11.to fix the following issues
- Improved stability when recording SDI streams with Blackmagic box
- Fixed software freeze when randomly reordering montages items in Edit workspace
Patch released on the 05.11 to fix the following issues
- Corruption of Montage when saving through Open Montage > Save Montage
- Wrong FPS when converting interlaced mp4 videos. The converted video could not be opened in external media players
Patch released on the 28.10 to fix the following regressions
- Right-cick on an event in the event pane to edit it
- Change in and out points of multi-views documents
- 3D drawings lost when saving the montage
- Magnifier missing in Present mode
Manage better your Montage
- Select multiple montage items
- Drag&Drop them to reorganize your Montage
- Publish only a selection of your Montage
- Add your events to multiple montages in one click
Convert your recordings in a different format during the capture
- Save time and computer storage by recording video files directly to a Dartfish.tv optimized video profile
- Save a converted video along the original one (only for single camera recording), or convert directly the original video stream (available in multi-cameras recording).
New playback mode Play Once to End of File
- Use the new palyback mode Play Once to End of File for a better tagging experience
- This mode allows you to continue playing the video after the end of the event. You can then adjust the endpoint of the event or the video more easily
- Press on Shift + Space when the playhed reaches the end of the event, or select the playback mode
Dartfish 10 Release 11
This release implements some very important changes to the software and may impact the processes you are confortable with.
Multi-cameras capture (Pro S only)
- Capture up to 4 cameras in a single recording. More about the Live workspace
- Keep the synchronization between the diferent cameras in the Replay workspace
- Learn more limitations of the live features
Improved reliability of live capture
- The recording continues if one camera is lost (multi-camera recording)
- The recording stops automatically and save the video and tags if the camera is lost (single camera recording)
- The RTSP streaming protocol is now supported
- Any camera or video stream using this protocol is compatible with Dartfish software
- Use the Blankom SDE-265 to record SDI streams
StroMotion and SimulCam modules (Pro S only)
- The emblematic SimulCam and StroMotion are available in Dartfish Pro S
- Use 4K videos thanks to the 64-bit software
Game time overlay
- Display the Game time on your video in Live or Replay
- Control better the Game Time in Replay for a more precise tagging
- Read the tutorial
Better performance of CPU decoding
- Improved video playback on Mac computers using Bootcamp
Dartfish 10 Release 10
Patch released on the 29th of April for a licensing bug fix
New licensing for device licenses
- This updates introduces the new licensing for device licenses
- Once installed on a PC, device licenses do not require a sign in to be used
- Device licenses are managed from a dartfish.tv account.
- Zoom works correctly in Live workspace
- Crash when addind a picture to a Montage
Dartfish 10 Release 9
- Present simply: presentation mode is the best way to show off your analyses in a simple way. Use drawing tools to enhance the presentation, without editing your original montage.
- Add voice-over narration: record your analyses and add voice-over narration to provide your team and athletes with personalized feedback.
- Share on a secondary monitor: share presentations on a secondary monitor or project them onto a larger screen (Right-click on the full screen button).
- Crash when navigating through montage items in fullscreen
- Montage publishing error when adding the description as an overlay on the video
- Wrong synchronization of video and notebook if an event is set as a synchronization point
- Publishing of large tagged files without audio
Dartfish 10 release 8 - 12.12.2018
Manage Teams & Players easily
More details on the dedicated tutorial
- Create a database of teams and players available for your tagging panel.
- Quickly add new players by importing them from a CSV file
Arbitrary panel layout with the canvas and grid tools
Users need more flexibility to lay out the buttons in a tagging panel. v10 now offers two new tools:
- Grid: a grid with a number of cells to host the buttons in an orderly manner.
- Canvas: a fine grid where the buttons can be laid out freely (similar to myDartfish Note panel).
You want to re-use a previous game analysis or combine the analyses of your co-workers into a single montage. You can now do it by importing a montage to your current analysis:
- Use videos of your previous montages in your new analysis
- Work in parallel with other analysts and merge your montages to create a final single video
- Software won’t crash when using the fast forward function in the Edit and Library workspaces with .mts video files.
- Keywords correctly assigned to all events when using the persistent keyword and text box tools.
- File of events extracted to the PC are now correctly named with all selected keyword categories.
Dartfish 10 release 7 - 14.11.2018
- Improved performance of video playback in Edit workspace. Videos with high bitrates play more smoothly
- Drawing templates: save the drawings that you have applied to one video and replicate them onto other videos by exporting and importing drawing templates.
- The layout of the Options window has been re-designed vertically
- Performance improvement for 3D analysis with a large number of 3D items
- Speed can be displayed in km/h and mph
- Extract precise measurements and data from your 3D analysis (position, speed, acceleration, distance and more). You can now save those data and export them on a .csv file
- Reset with just one click the persistent keyword buttons activated in a player group box.
- All the events will be numbered by default (event1, event2, event3, etc...). There still is an option to keep the first event without numbering under Tools > Options > Advanced > Tagging.
- Improved stability of the tagging panel
- The markers in the zone tool are more visible.
- Define more precisely the zones in the Zone Tool by unticking the box “snap to grid”. The zones are not aligned to a grid anymore and the maximum number of zones has been increased from 64 to 1024
- Easier management of the event pane:
- During your post game analysis, view all the events corresponding to the time of the playhead by clicking on the new filter “Display current events”
- Filter your events by color
- Deleting an event by pressing on SHIFT and clicking on the bin icon allows to bypass the confirmation pop-up
Dartfish 10 release 6 - 10.10.2018
Users with a myDartfish license are not logged out anymore after a crash
- Users with a myDartfish license are not logged out anymore during a publishing or a notebook import
Optimization of 3D Analysis tools
In Replay, the events displayed in the events pane are refreshed accordingly to the videos in the tray
- Improvement of save process for the stillshot drawings
Optimization of graphic hardware acceleration
The "Fast forward" and "Rewind hotkeys are fixed in Edit workspace
The montage publishing dropping to 0 is fixed for the .mp4 videos
When opening a .storyboard file and its corresponding videos, linking one video will link all the montage items included in this video
Dartfish 10 release 5 - 16.07.2018
The new 3D analysis feature is available! Enrich your game and practice footages with real drawings and precise measurements. Draw animated shapes and arrows, track trajectories, calculate player speed and distance and much more with the Dartfish 3D analysis .