Dartfish TV Release Notes
Added “Last modified” sorting order in video library
- Content notifications via email have been improved:
Hourly frequency replaces Immediate frequency.
This allows you to group messages in case of intensive publications.
Daily notifications delivery time depends now on the user country
and are typically sent at the end of the afternoon
Notifications are grouped per channel and the template is based on the channel branding.
Users have the feeling to receive a message from your organisation rather than Dartfish.
Administrator can be notified when videos are deleted.
- Email Notifications Settings has been updated in Account Settings
- Thumbnail, title & description preview when sharing video on Facebook / Whatsapp / Skype.
- New default colorized avatar
Slow motion in web player: videos can be played at half of a quarter of the video speed. This feature is available on desktop & tablet devices.
- GDPR compliance
- Assign myDartfish licences to multiple members simultaneously
- Members can be assigned a role and myDartfish plan as they are created
- A member's registration status is displayed when sharing - easier to see if someone is already active on your channel
- API now provides methods to retrieve event data, including keywords, that can be used in REST API data connectors (Qlik/Tableau/etc)
- Interactive PDFs - shared printed pdf contains direct links to video events
- Software tagging panels can be exchanged via dartfish.tv
- Share the results of searches for events or videos (desktop) and videos (mobile)
- Share via WhatsApp and SMS (mobile)
- Share using your chosen email software
- These new sharing options allow you to use your contacts, not only your channel’s members list
- Google Analytics integration for advanced channel use statistics
- Extended API
- Optional member creation by branded app
- Improved password security
- The new role "viewer" has been added to the channel users
- Duplicate members between channels
- Improved tech support
- HTTPS added to full site
- Multi channel administrators
- What you see is what you share’ now also applies to both Player and Videos pages
- Beta launch of dartfish.tv API
- Dartfish.tv channels no longer display Notebooks
- It is possible to share the organizer context
- Customs stats per channel are availalbe in beta
- Improved management of branded app with multi channels
- Filter events by keywords across multiple games
- Improved performance of search engine
- Possibility to upgrade and downgrade the myDartfish subscription online