Organisations can share panel templates with their members using their dartfish.tv channel. Those with Panel Provider rights publish panels from Dartfish Note and the channel’s members will find these, as templates, in their own app if they have been given Note Taker rights.
Uploading and managing templates on your channel
- Ask your channel admin to grant you Panel provider rights
- Long tap on the panel to be shared and choose the Publish option
- Your channel's templates can be deleted from the settings section of the channel admin pages.
Using your channel's templates to create your own panels
- Ask your channel admin to grant you Note Taker rights
- Select Panels from the App's menu
- Tap New panel
- Pick a template - you'll find them organised under headings of the channel names from which they come
- You can now edit the panel and add teams and players...
...but If you want to use the panel 'as it is', tap Panels
- Tap the menu button... and select Notebooks
- Start using your panel