You are allowed to install a myDartfish Software on 2 PC's and a myDartfish App on 2 mobile devices.
However, if you need to install it on a 3rd device, you will need to remove 1 device first :
- In a browser, go to www.dartfish.tv
- Display the account menu (click your user name at the top right of the page)
- Select Account settings
- In the myDartfish settings, find Authorized devices and click Manage devices
- A list of authorised devices is displayed
- Click Remove next to the device which will no longer have access to myDartfish
- Go back to the Account settings page
- In the myDartfish settings, find Applications and click Download applications
- Download and install myDartfish on the new device
- When you sign-in to the software it will be authorized on the new device
NOTE: it is not necessary to uninstall myDartfish Software. You may wish to authorize it on this device again in the future.