If you have issues with a video, here are some check points :
Play & Convert:
- Are you able to play the video in another player like Windows Media Player or VLC ? If not, this issue is probably the video itself
- Try to convert the video in a third party software or freeware (like Handbrake for example) using the H.264 MP4 encoding profile.
- Update your Intel HD Graphics driver
you can check for the latest driver directly on the Intel's website (recommended) : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
- Make sure Intel HD Graphic is your default card : Configuring INTEL HD GRAPHICS with DARTFISH (V9 / V10)
- Check that your operating system is up to date by running Windows Update.
- Do you have any antivirus or firewall running in the background ?
- Check that your computer's date is correct and that it is set to the local time (time zone)